Why Should You Automate Your Conference Room?
Your Office Could Benefit From a Conference Room Automation Upgrade
You’ve probably gone through the hassles of configuring your conference room; wiring equipment and dialing in, only to end up starting the meeting or video conference late because of all the extra work you had to do so you could get your technology operating. Or, perhaps you’ve suffered from lagging video or disrupted audio during your meetings.
Spare yourself the embarrassment and inefficiency next time with conference room automation for your boardroom in the Memorial, Texas area!
How can a conference room upgrade elevate your office environment? Find out below.
Automating a conference room in your Memorial, TX office might reap considerable benefits in time savings, workflow and office appearance. An automated conference room instantly enhances your office with a modern look and streamlines communications throughout the company. Your room comes pre-wired and ready for any meeting, any time.
With advanced scheduling technologies connected to your automation system, when a meeting is about to begin, lights automatically can turn on, motorized shades can lower and A/V systems can power up so that you don’t need to waste time waiting for technology to cooperate as you begin a meeting.
Additionally, connecting laptops or computers to your displays can be as effortless as a tap of a touchscreen panel instead of needlessly battling cables and wasting precious time.
Forgot to turn off the light or the projector after a meeting? Not only can your conference room feature occupancy sensors that are able to automatically conserve energy when your meeting space is vacant, but you as the office manager also can access your automation system from anywhere with an internet connection. This is perfect for when you are heading out of the office for the day to ensure that no devices were left on and your business remains as energy-efficient as possible.
What do you need to fully integrate a smart conference room? You can always implement as slowly and quickly as your budget and time allow. Some popular services include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Video Conferencing – It’s essential if you have remote employees or often conduct video calls with potential business partners. Dial anyone, anywhere. Make it easy to connect, feature high-quality video cameras and microphone equipment, and have peace-of-mind as you put your company’s best foot forward, every time.
- Projector and Screen Installation – Do you want to really make an impression with that presentation? Take it to the big screen on a projector screen. Unlimited Integration can install it for you.
- Dry Erase Projector Screens – Want to demonstrate your point by circling something on the board as you present or be able to digitize brainstorming session notes and then distribute them across your team? Consider an interactive whiteboard/projector screen solution.
- Surround Sound – You can count on audience participation when the captive audience is surrounded by audio and can clearly listen to the presentation or discussion.
- Control Systems to Operate Audio, Video, Lighting and Temperature – Interactive, easy-to-use controls for temperature, lights, shades and audio/video components can be some of your employees’ first experiences with conference room automation. Make every meeting more memorable with an integrated boardroom system.
- Wireless Access Point Installation – Perhaps al of your employees are bringing laptops into your conference room for every meeting? Ensure top-notch connectivity through a wireless access point, which extends your company’s Wi-Fi signal to cover your entire meeting space.
- Scheduling Automation – Is your conference room a popular meeting space? Create a schedule to reserve your boardroom that integrates with the automation system to ensure no time is wasted during meetings – whether planned or spur-of-the-moment.
Want to explore the possibilities of conference room automation at your office in the Memorial or Greater Houston area?
Reach out to the team at Unlimited Integration today for a no-obligation consultation or demo by chatting live with us below or contacting us here. We look forward to hearing from you!